PLEASE FIND BELOW INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO MAIL IN YOUR EQUIPMENT FOR SERVICE AND REPAIR. YOU MAY ALSO USE THE SHORT FORM BELOW TO REACH OUT TO OUR TEAM OF TECHNICIANS.
Mail-in Repair Instructions:
- Clean equipment to remove any hazardous materials.
- Plug oil breath on sewing heads.
- Pack equipment in a suitable container that will prevent shipping damage. If using packing peanuts or shredded paper, wrap equipment in plastic. Heavy equipment should be palletized. Inpak is not responsible for any damage incurred during shipping.
- Include with equipment:
- 2-3 bags for testing
- Explanation of any problems or symptoms
- Any special requests (i.e. loaner request, expedited return shipping, repair estimate notification, return shipping carrier)
- Return ship to & bill to addresses
- Prepay shipping costs.
- Notify Inpak Service Department of incoming equipment.
Please send your equipment to:
Attn: Service Department
540 Tasman Street
Madison, WI 53714
Please contact us with any questions:
Phone: 608.221.8180 ext. 14