Filling -> Closing -> Conveying -> Finishing -> Consumables -> Parts & Services
In the realm of industrial packaging, Inpak Systems works with a variety of top-notch industrial packaging companies. We offer well-made, durable, and competitively priced machinery, all of which perform consistently well for customers of all sizes. In this blog post, we’re reviewing a Closing option in the form of the Service Thread Model S portable bag closing machines.
Service Thread S
Service Thread Model S portable bag closer is a portable, industrial bag sewer ideal for small volume (4-8 bags/min.) bag closing applications. The handheld Model S can easily sew multi-wall paper, polypropylene, burlap, and jute bags. It weighs only 12 pounds, making it easy to carry and use around the workplace.
The Service Thread S is perfect for a variety of applications and is a popular choice for businesses that need to close bags of animal feed, fertilizer, potatoes, grass seed, spices, chemicals, coal, pellets, or coffee beans.
Photo of the Service Thread Model S portable bag closer
Key features of the Service Thread Model S:
- Portable and lightweight for easy maneuverability, the Model S weighs only 12 pounds, making it easy to carry and use around the workplace
- Sews a variety of bag materials, including multi-wall paper, polypropylene, burlap, and jute
- Has a simple design and easy-to-use controls, making it ideal for even inexperienced operators
- Allows you to adjust the stitch length to suit the thickness of the material you are sewing
- Automatically cuts the thread at the end of each stitch, saving you time and effort
- Uses 4 or 5-ply thread, usually thread size 12s or 13s
- Sews up to 8 bags per minute
- Built to last, with a heavy-duty construction that can withstand the demands of industrial use
- Has several optional accessories available, including a suspension unit, a carrying case, and a variety of needles
- Easy to operate and maintain
Benefits of using the Service Thread Model S:
- Increased productivity: The Model S can sew up to 8 bags per minute, which can help to increase productivity and reduce labor costs
- Improved efficiency: Easy to operate and maintain, which can help to improve efficiency and reduce downtime
- Faster bag closing: Compared to manual methods, the Model S can close bags up to 4-8 times faster, significantly increasing your productivity and throughput
- Stronger closures: The Model S creates strong, secure closures that help prevent spills and product damage
- Professional appearance: The Model S creates a professional-looking closure that enhances the appearance of your bags
- Reduced costs: The Model S is an affordable bag closer, making it a good investment for businesses of all sizes
Startup, Preventative Maintenance, and In-Plant Services
Inpak is unique in that our Field Service Technicians can perform Startup, Preventative Maintenance, and In-Plant Services on all of our equipment. We’re ready and able to assist you to get and keep your packaging equipment up & running.
Inpak Systems offers a startup service on your new Service Thread Model S equipment. This includes verifying that the equipment is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training, and maintenance training.
Preventative Maintenance Services:
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for all of your equipment. To ensure your Service Thread Model S operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
In-Plant Repair Services:
Inpak Systems offers in-plant repair of your Service Thread Model S equipment. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your equipment is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from our WI location, we offer national coverage and we ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.
Contact Inpak for a Field Service Estimate
Filling your packaging needs
How can Inpak Systems help you with your industrial packaging needs? Contact us at 608-221-8180, [email protected], and/or fill out the Packaging Needs Worksheet here. Find out more on our Inpak YouTube channel and subscribe to stay updated as we continue to expand our product lines.
The blog post above is geared toward the Closing end of the packaging process. Inpak Systems has, for 35+ years and counting, provided simple and sophisticated packaging solutions for small, medium, and large businesses. Whether it’s Filling -> Closing -> Conveying -> Finishing -> Consumables -> Parts & Services…we likely have what you need to take your business to the next level. Inpak Systems’ packaging solutions and parts & services are just a few steps away.
Make a positive impact and contact Inpak Systems.