The JM series are manually operated, electronic, gross weigh bagging scales for free-flowing dusty products. The JM has a mechanical gross weigh scale and is designed to simultaneously weigh and fill open-mouth bags at speeds of 9 bags per minute. With dust tight, wrap around bag clamps, a 2” vacuum dust pick up and a flexible connection between the spout and the main housing, the CSA approved JM scale is ideally suited to handle dusty applications like: chemicals, wood chips and molasses feeds.
INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many replaceable parts. To see a Model JM parts diagram and a list of common replaceable parts, click here.
- Obtainable accuracies of +/- 4 to 6 oz per 50 lbs
- Speeds up to 8-9, 50 lb bags per minute1
- Adjustable proximity switch for weight cutoff
- Flow control
- Wraparound bag clamps sized to suit your requirements
- Flexible connection between spout and the main housing to control dust
- Trigger trip-screw for easy weight adjustment
- 2″ dust pickup port on left rear to connect to your vacuum system
- Adjustable timers to suit your needs
- Adjustable flow control
- 5 to 1 calibrated beam
- Weight sets for 25-115 lb bags or 10-50 kg
- Mild steel construction
- Stainless steel construction
- Belt feeder for free-flowing products
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds and accuracy for your application.
- Pneumatic: 6 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Electrical: 120VAC, Single Phase, 60HZ
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Express Scale Model JM. This includes verifying the Model JM is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Express Scale Model JM. To ensure your Model JM operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
MAIL ORDER REPAIR SERVICES
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Express Scale Model JM, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model JM is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Express Scale Model JM. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model JM is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONAL DRAWING