The Fischbein Model 400 HP is a high speed, pedestal mounted, plan sewing system for closing multi-wall paper, woven polypropylene and jute bags. The Model 400 HP includes the fully enclosed, self-lubricating Fischbein Model 200 sewing head which is ideal for harsh environments. With sewing rates up to 108 ft./min, the Model 400 HP is a high volume bag closer. The Model 400 HP includes the D4380 Infeed which presents the bag to the sewing head and a rotary knife for cutting thread at medium-to-high speeds. With options such as: duel needle system, bag tagger and fold-over bag feeds, the Model 400 HP can be configured for virtually any application.
Check out Inpak’s full line of sewing thread for your bag sewing machines, portable sewers, or industrial heads.
INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many 400 HP & D4380 replaceable parts.
- Speeds up to 108 linear feet per minute @ 2 SPI
- Fischbein Model 200 Sewing Head
- D4380 Infeed
- Rotary knife
- Bag types: multi-wall paper, woven poly and jute
- Swing-away sewing head
- Bag width: 4″ to 24″ wide
- Bag Height: up to 45″ high (empty), flat or with any size gusset (6″ minimum free top)
- Bag weight 1 to 120 lb.
- Manual 22” adjustable sewing height
- Photocell activation
- Thread cone holders
- Needle cooler
- Emergency stop
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Pedestal with casters
- NEC and NFPA compliant
- NEMA-12 dust tight wiring
- Dual needle system
- NEMA-4 wash down electrical controls
- PLC Control Package—thread break/oil sensor
- Filler Cord Attachment Model 16292
- Front Print Bag Coder Model A5325
- Special Steel-It paint finish
- Bag top fold-over for woven polypropylene bags
- Air: 1 CFM @ 90 PSI (depending on options)
- Electrical: 230/380/460/575 VAC, 1/3 ph, 50/60 HZ, 20 AMP max
INPAK SYSTEMS offers an optional startup service on your new Fischbein Model 400 HP. This includes verifying the Model 400 HP is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Fischbein Model 400 HP. To ensure your Model 400 HP is operating at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
MAIL ORDER REPAIR SERVICES:
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Fischbein Model 400 HP, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model 400 HP is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
Loaners are available to keep you operational while your Model 400 HP is being serviced.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES:
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Fischbein Model 400 HP. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model 400 HP is restored to its original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONAL DRAWING: