The Fischbein Model 400NS is a deluxe, pedestal mounted, plan sewing system for closing multi-wall paper, woven polypropylene and jute bags. The Model 400NS includes the fully enclosed, self-lubricating Fischbein Model 100 sewing head which is ideal for harsh environments. With an automated in-feed system and sewing rates up to 55 ft./min, the Model 400NS is a medium to high volume bag closer. The Model 400NS has a pneumatic thread pusher which positions the thread into the scissor style knife. With options such as: a rotary knife, bag tagger and fold-over bag feeds, the Model 400NS can be configured for virtually any application.
Check out Inpak’s full line of sewing thread for your bag sewing machines, portable sewers, or industrial heads.
INPAK SYSTEMS stocks many Model 400 NS and Model D4380 replaceable parts.
To see a Model 400 NS parts diagram click here and a list of common replaceable parts click here.
To see a Model D4380 Infeed parts diagram click here and a list of common replaceable parts click here.
- Speeds up to 55 linear feet per minute @ 25 SPI
- Fischbein Model 100 Sewing Head
- Automated in-feed system
- Scissor style thread knife
- Pneumatic thread pusher
- Bag types: multi-wall paper, woven poly, and jute
- Swing-away sewing head
- Bag width: 4″ to 26″ wide
- Bag Height: up to 45″ high (empty), flat or with any size gusset (6″ minimum free top)
- Bag weight 1 to 110 lb.
- Adjustable sewing height: 30.5″ to 56.5″
- Emergency stop
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Pedestal with casters
- NEC and NFPA compliant
- NEMA-12 dust tight wiring
- NEMA-4 wash down electrical controls
- PLC Control Package—thread break/oil sensor
- Filler Cord Attachment Model 16292
- Front Print Bag Coder Model A5325
- Special Steel-It paint finish
- Rotary knives for cutting thread at medium-to-high speeds
- Bag top fold-over for woven polypropylene bags
- Air: 1 CFM @ 90 PSI (depending on options)
- Electrical: 230/380/460/575 VAC, 1/3 ph, 50/60 HZ, 20 AMP max
INPAK SYSTEMS offers an optional startup service on your new Fischbein Model 400 NS. This includes verifying the Model 400 NS is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES:
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Fischbein Model 400 NS. To ensure your Model 400 NS is operating at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
MAIL ORDER REPAIR SERVICES:
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Fischbein Model 400 NS just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model 400 NS is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
Loaners are available to keep you operational while your Model 400 NS is being serviced.
IN-PLANT REPAIR SERVICES:
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Fischbein Model 400 NS. Our experienced, manufacturer-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model 400 NS is restored to its original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.