The JEM International Wildcat GWD is a gross weigh, digital scale for filling open mouth bags. The Wildcat GWD can fill bags from 10 lbs. to 110 lbs. (5 kg – 50kg) at speeds of 8 bags per minute at an accuracy of ± 2 ounce (50 gram).
The Wildcat GWD system includes a digital programmable controller with memory retained recipe codes, JEM-Link data and troubleshooting connections and is NEMA 4X-IP65 rated. The system comes standard with two 220 lb. single point compression load cells, bulk and dribble gravity gate, air operated center grip spout with foot pedal clamp activation, complete electrical and pneumatic controls package with transformer for 24V (low voltage) controls.
- 10 to 110 lb. bags
- Up to 9 bags/min.
- Dual load cells
- Three position gravity gate feeder
- Mild steel construction
- Rinstrum digital controller
- Duplex or triplex configuration
- Gravity feeder
- Belt feeder
- Auger feeder
- Single pan vibratory feeder
- Dust tight spout
- Stainless steel contact surfaces
- All stainless steel construction
- Air: 60 PSI @3CFM
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC, 1PH, 50Hz
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONAL DRAWING