The Saxon SH-2000 Hot Air Sealer is a multi-purpose hot air polyethylene (PE) bag sealer with a high efficiency heat transfer system that seals thick poly bags or pouches up to 10 mils. The SH 2000 has a 20 percent greater sealing capacity than the HS 1000. The SH2000 creates seal widths from 6 mm – 9 mm and is available in right-to-left or left-to-right operating configurations. Hot air sealing eliminates the need for expensive sealing bands and is ideal for a wide variety of plastic bag sealing applications (e.g. food, medical, pharmaceutical and chemical sectors). The SH-2000 can be used as a free-standing unit, mounted on a column, or incorporated in a conveyor system. A variable-speed drive and motorized sealing-height adjustment allow quick product changeovers.
- Ruggedly-constructed, ultra-efficient, multi-purpose hot-air sealer No expensive sealing bands, thereby eliminating costly downtime
- Variable Speed Drive ranges from 8 to 20, 17 to 41, and 36 to 89 feet per minute1
- Can be used as a free-standing unit, mounted on an adjustable column with a mobile trolley, or incorporated with a conveyor system
- Pedestal (adjustable from 34″ to 53″)
- Quick-release fastenings on major components ensure quick & easy maintenance and cleaning
- Wide range of drive pulley/sealing speeds to suit your requirements
- Tamper-proof cam ensures safe isolation of power supply
- Ultra-efficient hot air sealing system features plug-in stainless steel heating capsules
- Reliable, low-maintenance gearbox uses food grade lubricant
- Deeper throat allows up to 4 3/4″ above the seal (3.5″ recommended minimum)
- Can accommodate a variety of proprietary handles.
- Full range of pressure-wheel profiles available to suit your application
- Ergonomic infeed molding allows easy feeding of bags
- Left-to Right or Right-to-Left operation
- 6mm to 9mm wide crimped seal (others available)
- Durable stainless steel housing
- NEMA-12 dust-proof electrics
- Wider seals and other seal profiles
- Air-wash bag top cleaner
- Bag top trimmer
- Vacuum trim-remover
- Multiple PID controllers
- Orbit ink coder
- Pulsar embossing coder
- NEMA-4 washdown electrics
1Testing might be required to determine obtainable speeds for your application.
- Air: None (generated by internal fan)
- Electrical: 120 VAC , Single-Phase, 6 HZ or 230 VAC, 3-Phase, 60 HZ
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a startup service on your new Saxon Model SH-2000. This includes verifying the Model SH-2000 is operating properly to factory specifications. The startup service includes operation verification, operator training and maintenance training.
Preventative Maintenance Services:
To prevent downtime and costly emergency repairs, preventive maintenance (PM) services are available for your Saxon Model SH-2000. To ensure your Model SH-2000 operates at maximum efficiency, PMs can be arranged to fit your production schedule.
Mail Order Repair Services:
If you need a quick and cost effective repair of your Saxon Model SH-2000, just box it up and ship it to one of our repair facilities. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM replacement parts to ensure your Model SH-2000 is restored to its original factory operating specifications.
In-Plant Repair Services:
INPAK SYSTEMS offers in-plant repair of your Saxon Model SH-2000. Our experienced, factory-trained, and certified technicians use genuine OEM parts to ensure your Model SH-2000 is restored to original factory operating specifications. Dispatched from either our WI or OH locations ensure a quick response throughout the Midwest.
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: