Kitty litter (cat litter or cat sand) is a free flowing, granular product that is bagged using open mouth bagging scales. Kitty litter is typically offered for retail applications in 4 – 40 lb. plastic bags, pouches & paper bags or in 14 – 40 lb. jugs, pails & boxes.
- For small (less than 10 lb.) poly bags, pouches, boxes and jugs of kitty litter, we recommend the Logical S-4 or the Weigh Right iQ-1E net weigh, digital scale.
- For large (more than 10 lb.) poly bags and paper bags of we recommend the Hamer 100GW, gross weigh, digital bagger.
- For large (more than 10 lb.) jugs, pails and boxes of kitty litter, we recommend a modified Fischbein 600NW net weigh, digital scale.
- For closing poly bags/pouches we recommend the APM VBS band sealer for small bags and the Fischbein HAS 220 hot air sealer for larger bags.
- For closing paper bags we the Fischbein 400T NS bag sewer.
- For palletizing we recommend the Hamer Robotic Palletizer, and the ARPAC Pro pallet stretch wrapper.
INPAK SYSTEMS offers a wide variety of other packaging machines that maybe suitable for cat litter bagging applications.
- For more filling options go to our Open Mouth Bag Filling Section.
- For more closing options go to our Bag Closing Section.
- For more bag handling options go to our Conveying Section.
- For more palletizing options go to our Palletizing Section.
With over 30 years of experience in the kitty litter bagging industry and representing over 40 manufacturers, INPAK SYSTEMS is in a unique position to recommend the best packaging equipment that will satisfy your specific cat litter bagging needs. Not sure which kitty litter packaging system is the best for you…. contact us.