The Chantland Model 4189 is a compaction bagger designed to fill valve type bags by volume (ft3, yd3 or m3) rather than weight and is an ideal system for filling fibrous or compressible materials such as: cellulose fiber, compost, insulation, moss, mulch, sawdust and soil. The Model 4189 uses an adjustable bag bouncer for compaction and external fill sensor to insure consistence and accuracy. Product is delivered through the valve bag spout by an auger type feeder. A product agitator helps maintain product for the feed screw. An amperage sensor with an adjustable setting determines the amount of product to be forced into the bag. A countershaft driven bag agitator settles product as it is filled into the bag.
- Fill Rates: up to 2 to 3 bags per minute.
- Volumetric non-weigh.
- Auger feeder.
- Manual start switch.
- Manual bag clamp.
- Product/bag settling mechanism.
- Break-away release door.
- Feeder ribbon in primary hopper.
- NEMA 12 electrical system.
- Mild steel construction.
- Pneumatic bag clamps.
- Automatic fill start with bag leading edge and bag in place switches.
- Hard faced auger for abrasive products.
- Stainless steel contact surfaces.
- Special paint finishes.
- Special electrical packages.
- Model 4208 Take away conveyor.
- Electrical: 220/440V, 3-Phase, 60Hz
- Air: None
Approximate Dimensional Drawing: